Skip The Lines, Hassle & Headache.
Never miss another sneaker release again. Save time, energy and headache when you pre-order your next favorite upcoming sneaker.
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
Complete your pre-order by purchasing it before the scheduled release date.
Sit back and relax as our team processes your order and ships it straight to your doorstep, for free.
Due to the rising popularity of sneakers in mainstream culture, sneakers have never been in more demand. Everyone wants a pair. With new innovative styles and classic retros dropping every week, how can you blame anyone?
However, this has come at a major cost. There are simply just not enough pairs to go around.
Even worse, your chances of getting a pair get even lower once you realize you have to deal with:
- corrupt store employees keeping pairs for themselves
- bots stealing taking all the online pairs
- rigged store raffles
It’s never been a better and worse time to be a sneakerhead. Fortunately, we’ve figured out a solution for you.
KickBackz Preorders work very simple.
- Customer finds the shoe they want to pre-order on our website under our Upcoming Releases.
- Customer pays for this shoe in full and receives an email confirmation with their order details.
- Customer waits up to 3 to 10 business days from the launch date to receive their shoes straight to their doorstep.
No lines, no hassle, no drama.
7 Top Reasons to Pre-Order
- No more waiting on long lines on launch day.
- You won’t have to fill out rigged store raffles anymore.
- Avoid crazy, unruly, mobs and crowds.
- No more trying to deal with store employees who reserve the best sizes for their friends or themselves.
- No more dealing with automated bots.
- No more camping outside the mall.
- You won’t have to deal with an ever crashing store website.
Who Gets Pairs On A Typical Sneaker Release
Supreme x Foamposite Release
The NYPD forced the Supreme store to cancel the in store release after thousands of New Yorkers camped outside on busy streets.
Blizzards and All
Even bad, inclement weather has not been enough to ward off the masses clamoring for Ronnie Fieg x adidas Tubular Doom collaboration.
Over the years, people have been robbed, trampled and even killed over launch day shoes. The risk is just too great.