KickBackz Vendor Program
KickBackz allows independent and upcoming brands to showcase and sell their original merchandise, prints and works on our marketplace platform. For a monthly fee and a percentage commission of all sale transactions, KickBackzny.com will host the selected vendor storefront.
BENEFITS TO KICKBACKZ VENDORS
KickBackz will provide vendors with:
- A world-wide, non-exclusive, license to use the KickBackz in connection with the sale of the KickBackz vendor’s original product.
- A world-wide, non-exclusive, license to use the functionality (that is, the technology) of KickBackzny.com.
KICKBACKZ ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
In order for vendors to efficiently sell through the KickBackzny.com, KickBackz will be responsible for:
- Running and operating the functionality of the KickBackz, including all related technical maintenance.
- Ordering and payment processing for products sold on the KickBackz.
- Upon each sale, electronically forwarding an invoice/receipt of such purchase to the customer and the vendor whose product is purchased. The vendor will then be responsible for shipping the product in accordance with the KickBackz's established shipping policy.
- On a monthly basis, sending the vendor a check equal to 80% of the sales of the products, less monthly fees, sold through KickBackz (see KickBackz monthly commission information below).
KICKBACKZ VENDOR RESPONSIBILITIES
KickBackz expects all brands to run their business in a professional manner. The responsibilities of vendors on the KickBackz are:
- Create original, unique or trendy merchandise.
- The vendor will be responsible for updating his/her KickBackz page on a regular basis and keeping the page nice and fresh.
- The vendor will be responsible for implementing and posting information about the following policies/processes: shipping, returns and/or exchanges and customer service (except for questions related to technical processes, KickBackz will not be responsible for customer service for the KickBackz).
COMPENSATION TO KICKBACKZ
In exchange for the right to showcase and sell their product on KickBackz, vendors will pay KickBackz the following fees:
- A monthly “stall rental” fee of $20.00.
- A commission fee equal to 20% of the sales of the vendor’s goods.
SETTING UP YOUR BRAND
The vendor will provide KickBackz with the following items:
- Digital photos of the vendor’s products to be displayed and offered for sale on the KickBackz, including item/product descriptions, names and other relevant information.
- Information related to the vendor’s shipping and return policies (which will be determined by the vendor in conjunction with KickBackz) and the vendor’s direct contact information (for customers to be able to contact the vendor about his/her products).
- Any other information the vendor wants to post on KickBackz, except that the vendor will not be allowed to post any language or products that are deemed by KickBackz, in its sole discretion, to be racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive and insulting (KickBackz will have the right to remove any language or products that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be racist; sexist, or otherwise offensive and insulting at any time).
- Once KickBackz reviews and consents (in its sole discretion) to the above information, KickBackz and the vendor will enter into a License Agreement and will set up shop!
DURATION OF STOREFRONT FEATURE
The first term of the agreement between KickBackz and the vendor will last for 1 months (this is called the Initial Term) and will be renewed automatically for additional periods of 1 month each, unless either party ends the agreement according to procedures set out in the License Agreement.
SELL YOUR BRAND ON KICKBACKZ MARKETPLACE NOW!
Click here to submit your brand application.